Tuesday 25 October 2016

She stepped out of a still life...

She stepped out of a still life and threw the apples across the street. I was on the otherside, checking Facebook when her phone call came. There was a Gorilla on bass guitar and two hermaphrodites in the band. I was hanging out with a hedge-fund manager but I never carried cash. She spotted me in my MG and came over all coy. Down the road apiece she revved my engines and moved things up a gear. There must be fifty ways to say ' I love you' but I couldn't think of a single one. We drifted down to Sand Dune Town faking innocence and rolled into the Art House Cafe. Green Onion soup and a party in every painting. I kissed her in places unknown to man and left a note for her in someone's stockings...

Words by Trev Teasdel




No comments:

Post a Comment